Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by le...@bt.com on 2007/06/07 17:53:53 UTC

changing of OASIS specs

Hi guys

I was wondering is it possible to "downgrade" the specs used in Muse
from say WS-BaseNotification v1.3 to v1.2? If so how would one do this
most efficiently without breaking too much of the Muse framework.

/Lenni

Re: changing of OASIS specs

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.

WSN 1.2 isn't a standard, just a draft - in fact, it's a set of drafts. The
two are not compatible from an XSD standpoint, and even if they were, we'd
have to decide which of the N drafts of 1.2 we wanted to support.  ;)

Dan