Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by arnab phani <ph...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/02 19:47:01 UTC

Apache SystemDS 2.1 Release

Hi all,

As discussed before, we want to have one last release before switching to
Java 11 and Spark3.

I'd like to propose June 10 as a target date for the SystemDS 2.1 release,
with feature freezing by June 1. This will give us enough time to figure
out and finalize the list of changes and features that should go into the
release.

If you agree, please flag issues and features you think are important for
the 2.1 release as such in JIRA, so that those can be monitored and
discussed. According to the status of these tasks, we can push the release
date if necessary.

Regards,
Arnab..

Re: Apache SystemDS 2.1 Release

Posted by arnab phani <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Can you please send me the summary of your contribution in release 2.1, so
that I can construct the release notes?
In addition, please add a list of planned features you think should be part
of SystemDS Roadmap.

Regards,
Arnab..

Posted by arnab phani <ph...@gmail.com>.