Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by omoumen <om...@micropole-univers.com> on 2009/02/05 17:01:07 UTC

Re: Lock in ActiveMQ and Weblogic

Hi,
I have chenged the Spring configuration of my producer, and I was implements
the PooledConnectionFactory classe.
despite that I have an error message :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.jms.ConnectionFactory.createConnection()Ljavax/jms/Connection;

My new Spring configuration is the following:

<beans>
	<bean id="producteur" class="parcours.dude.jmsactivemq102.Producteur"
singleton="false">
		<property name="jmsTemplate" ref="jmsTemplate" />
		<property name="appelDudeLogger" ref="appelDudeLogger" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="jmsFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
destroy-method="stop">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
		<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61611" />
		<property name="useAsyncSend" value="true" />
		<property name="copyMessageOnSend" value="false" />
		<property name="disableTimeStampsByDefault" value="true" />
      </bean>
    </property>
    <property name="maximumActive" value="128" />
 </bean>
 <bean id="jmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
        <property name="connectionFactory">
            <ref local="jmsFactory"/>
        </property>
        <property name="defaultDestination" ref="defaultDestination" />
    </bean>

    <!--  ActiveMQ destination to use  by default -->
  <bean id="defaultDestination"
        class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue">
    <constructor-arg value="DUDE.QUEUE"/>
  </bean>

</beans>

Can you tel me please how can I resolve this problem?
Thank you very match.