Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Arnaud Daroussin <ar...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/20 18:56:49 UTC

Mail Notification

Hi,

When I want to send mail notification on build I have this error in logs :

    jvm 1    | 2006-07-20 18:40:28,609 [Thread-2] ERROR
    VelocityComponent              - ResourceManager : unable to find
    resource
    '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'
    in any resource loader.

    jvm 1    | 2006-07-20 18:40:28,609 [Thread-2] INFO
    Notifier:mail                  - No such template:
    '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'.

Is a lib miss somewhere ?

Thanks,
Arnaud.

Re: Mail Notification

Posted by Arnaud Daroussin <ar...@capgemini.com>.
Ok thank you all !

Emmanuel Venisse sends me the lastest version.

Arnaud.

Re: Mail Notification

Posted by Michael Hartman <mi...@sptech.com>.
I'm experiencing the same problem with Maestro 1.0.1.20060703 which I
downloaded just over a week ago.  Can you provide me with the patch as well?

Jesse McConnell wrote:

> ah, that was a bug we found in maestro that is actually fixed in a
> patched version of 1.0.1 maestro.
>
> if you download maestro 1.0.1 I can get you that patched version of
> the continuum app until we figure out a better way to distribute it or
> release 1.0.2
>
> jesse
>
> On 7/21/06, Arnaud Daroussin <ar...@capgemini.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I didn't explained the context.
>>
>> I use Maestro 1.0 so Continuum 1.0.3.
>>
>> I try to send notification mail with the real Continuum and it's working.
>>
>> I will search the difference between both.
>>
>> Arnaud.
>>
>> Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
>>
>> > What is your continuum version?

>> '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'

>> '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'.

>> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
>> and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
>> person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
>> you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
>> distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
>> message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
>> copies of this message.
>>

> --
> jesse mcconnell
> jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Mail Notification

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mail Notification

Posted by Arnaud Daroussin <ar...@capgemini.com>.