Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by bongosdude <bo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/23 16:32:50 UTC

jUDDI v3 login problem

I just built, deployed and ran juddi-portal-bundle-3.0.2-SNAPSHOT. When I
tried to login jUDDI pluto portal using root/root, i got the following
error:

error: No manager by name null was found. Please check your client uddi.xml
files, and make sure this manager was started

I find a file uddi.xml in
./webapps/uddi-portlets/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/uddi.xml, but I could not
find out how to make this manager user "root" started.

Please help.

V/B

-----
B Amigo:super:

Re: jUDDI v3 login problem

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
It looks like the uddi.xml in the portal war has no named manager..

Can you check that? Please open a jira for it. Should be easy to fix.

--Kurt

Sent from my iPhone