Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Wolfgang Jeltsch <wo...@jeltsch.net> on 2006/12/30 22:37:42 UTC

German in sitemaps?

Hello,

I just discovered that the reload-method attribute of map:mount
has “asynchron” and “synchron” as possible values.  According to my
knowledge, these aren’t English words (but they are German words).  Why
aren’t words like “asynchronous” and “synchronous” used instead?

Best wishes,
Wolfgang

Re: German in sitemaps?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 22:37 +0100, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just discovered that the reload-method attribute of map:mount
> has “asynchron” and “synchron” as possible values.  According to my
> knowledge, these aren’t English words (but they are German words).  Why
> aren’t words like “asynchronous” and “synchronous” used instead?

You will need to ask this on the cocoon list since the sitemap is coming
from cocoon.

salu2

> Best wishes,
> Wolfgang