Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jon Dossey <JD...@deltahealthgroup.com> on 2005/06/21 21:10:01 UTC

Exchange/Outlook - how do you learn spam?

I'm sure a lot of us have a similar setup, linux/bsd mx gateways
(running SA) relaying mail to Exchange, and Outlook clients.  I'm just
curious how everyone handles learning?

It seems like a lot of people recommend a public folder for users to
dump spam in, but how do you get it back out into a useable format that
sa-learn will understand?  Saving messages out of Outlook (for me
anyway) into a txt file removes all the internet headers.

So how else do you handle getting your messages back out of
exchange/outlook, and sa-learn'ed?

.jon