Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2005/11/14 17:59:35 UTC

SNAPSHOTS

Would it be alright if we dropped SNAPSHOTs and went back to 2.0-dev
until the final release?

I seem to be constantly dealing with SNAPSHOT issues lately
I just don't see the advantage of SNAPSHOTs with Maven 1.0.1

Proposing this for both Bridges and Jetspeed-2

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: SNAPSHOTS

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@earthlink.net>.
+1

Go for it!

Re: SNAPSHOTS

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1 for sure!

Re: SNAPSHOTS

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
+1

Randy

Re: [VOTE] replace HSQL with Derby as default DB

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.
El lun, 14-11-2005 a las 15:00 -0800, David Sean Taylor escribió:
> I have a patch here that replaces HSQL with Derby as the default
> database. One problem is that the unit tests are failing due to a bug of
> some sort in OJB not properly getting the platform set (OJB doesn't
> officially support Derby (thats kinda embarrassing))
>
> So the plan is to move forward with Derby, and get the tests running
> over the next day or so with all eyeballs looking at it
>
> Im +1 on moving the Derby

late +1 too, I was around IRC and agreed, just with broken email access.

BTW, I don't have a clear idea about the difference about using
-SNAPSHOT and using -dev with maven. clues?

Regards
Santiago

VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)
Apache Software Foundation

Re: [VOTE] replace HSQL with Derby as default DB

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.
+1

shinsuke

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Randy Watler wrote:
> Ate is +1 on moving forward with Derby as per 11/14/2005 IRC conversation.
Confirmed.

Thanks Randy!

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
+1 on proceeding with Derby

Randy

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
+1

--- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> I have a patch here that replaces HSQL with Derby as
> the default
> database. One problem is that the unit tests are
> failing due to a bug of
> some sort in OJB not properly getting the platform
> set (OJB doesn't
> officially support Derby (thats kinda embarrassing))
>
> So the plan is to move forward with Derby, and get
> the tests running
> over the next day or so with all eyeballs looking at
> it
>
> Im +1 on moving the Derby

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org

________________________
David Le Strat
Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com

[VOTE] replace HSQL with Derby as default DB

Re: SNAPSHOTS

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.
+1

shinsuke