Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/13 14:24:19 UTC

[DRAFT] 07/2016 Board report

Hi,

Apologies on the short notice, the quarterly Board report is due, so I plan
to submit and add to svn tonight attached board report. Please feel free to
add, comment, modify etc. whatever feels necessary in order to submit it to
the Board.

thanks + br,
juan pablo

========================

   A feature-rich and extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard
JEE components (Java, servlets, JSP).

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time. There isn't
much activity, but enough people to provide oversight.

## Activity:
 - Almost no activity on this period, a few questions were raised and
answered on MLs and a couple of bugs fixed in SVN at the beginning of the
quarter.
 - A new blog was setup at https://blogs.apache.org/jspwiki/ followed with a
couple of posts.

## Health report:
 - Project is stable / mature with a slow pace of development, although
there's enough people to oversee the project (vote on releases, answer
questions, etc.).

## PMC changes:
 - Currently 11 PMC members.
 - No new PMC members added in the last 3 months.
 - Last PMC addition was Dave Koelmeyer on Wed Apr 06 2016.

## Committer base changes:
 - Currently 16 committers.
 - No new committers added in the last 3 months.
 - Last committer addition was Dave Koelmeyer at Wed Apr 06 2016.

## Releases:
 - Last release was 2.10.2 on Sat Feb 20 2016

## Mailing list activity:
 - It's been a quiet quarter, although dev@jspwiki.a.o shows an increase
in activity, it was caused by a generalised spam attack on ASF's JIRA.

 - dev@jspwiki.apache.org:

 - user@jspwiki.apache.org:

Re: [DRAFT] 07/2016 Board report

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
+1

(I've been sidetracked with paid work of late so haven't been able to
keep up with social media activities anywhere near as much I would have
liked, but I'll try to address this going forward.)

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: [DRAFT] 07/2016 Board report

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me Juan, thanks for managing!

Cheers,
David V

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:24 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <