Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2019/03/02 00:08:54 UTC

Re: Beam Summits!

Update: organizers are looking for new dates for the Summit in SF,
currently trending towards October.

For Beam Summit Europe see:
https://twitter.com/matthiasbaetens/status/1098854758893273088

Re: Beam Summits!

Posted by Joana Filipa Bernardo Carrasqueira <jo...@google.com>.
If you're attending Berlin Buzzwords, the Beam Summit will take place right
after this conference on 19&20 June. Save the date!

--

*Joana Carrasqueira*

Cloud Developer Relations Events Manager

415-602-2507 Mobile

1160 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089