Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/07/12 20:18:06 UTC

Payment Gateways

Which payment gateways are still supported with Ofbiz?

Thanks,

James

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwax.co>.
Hi James,

You can find list of supported payment gateways in OFBiz at
location /applications/accounting/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/

BTW, your email content seems regarding shipping gateway :)

--

Best regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>