Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Юрий Рочняк <yr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 09:35:21 UTC

Google OAuth with Zeppelin

Hello,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to configure Zeppelin and OAuth in the way
that users, authenticated with Google, could have access to Zeppelin?

It’s easy to configure simple proxy to authenticate users with Google while
accessing Zeppelin. However, in such case all users are redirected to the
anonymous user page, therefore only the latest query would be executed in
case a few users access Zeppelin simultaneously.

Is it possible to configure Zeppelin with OAuth to create pages for users
based on Google OAuth info?

Regards!

Re: Google OAuth with Zeppelin

Posted by Tamas Szuromi <ta...@odigeo.com>.
Hey,

You can extend the shiro auth with the pac4j library what supports ouath2.
More details: https://github.com/bujiio/buji-pac4j

cheers,
Tamas