Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk> on 2003/06/23 17:35:05 UTC

Exceptions thrown by XalanTransformer::transform

What types of exceptions might be thown by XalanTransformer's
transform method(s)?

I'm getting an exception - I can catch it with ... - but I'd like to
get something more specific, so i can get an error message from it.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire

Re: Exceptions thrown by XalanTransformer::transform

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

Hi Colin,

You should not get any exception from any of the
XalanTransformer::transform() member functions.  If you are getting one,
it's not one we know about.  What platform are you using?  If it's Win32,
then access violations will come through as exceptions.

Dave

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Colin Paul Adams|
|         |           <colin@colina.de|
|         |           mon.co.uk>      |
|         |           06/23/2003 08:35|
|         |           AM              |
  |        To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org                                                                    |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)                                                            |
  |        Subject: Exceptions thrown by XalanTransformer::transform                                                |