Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laboratorio de Computacion Avanzada Multimedia y Videoconferencia <la...@pg.ing.ula.ve> on 2001/12/03 08:56:05 UTC

I need to make user's validation for some directories...

Hi, I'm working with Tomcat 4.0.
I need to make user's validation for some directories
with servlets into.

I'm installing a webapplications with Tomcat 4.0 and the servlets.
I'm trying to do user authentication on login, following the
examples in :
 http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/realm-howto.html,

But I can't make it work in my case. This is the message I'm obtaining:

> HTTP Status 404 -/jsp/security/protected/j_security_check The requested resource
(/jsp/security/protected/j_security_check) is not available.

Any help?.

Thanks.

 Alexander