Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alexander Baetz <ba...@arcor.de> on 2008/10/28 10:33:19 UTC

ModelDriven interceptor after execute

Hi,

inside the execute method of an action i'm retrieving an Object. I want
the ModelDriven-Interceptor, to put it on the Stack when execute is done.
One solution would be to put the execute code into prepare and use the
paramsprepareparams-stack instead of the default-stack.

Is there a better one?

Greetings,
Alexander

Re: ModelDriven interceptor after execute

Posted by st...@gmail.com.
call the setModel at the end of your action?