Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/18 16:34:13 UTC

#nutch on IRC

Hi Folks,
I've opened a channel on IRC for Nutch.
It's at #nutch
For those of you interested in joining the room via browser, you can do so
here
http://webchat.freenode.net/
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: #nutch on IRC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
UPDATE

We are on #nutchbot

Someone took #nutch already!

See you there.

--
*Lewis*

Re: #nutch on IRC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
UPDATE

--
*Lewis*

Re: #nutch on IRC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Yep
Do you fancy making your first commit to the new CMS?
;)

--
*Lewis*

Re: #nutch on IRC