Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/09/24 17:00:55 UTC

New Rave committer and PMC Member

The PMC for Apache Rave has invited Kristen Legacy to become a committer,
as well as join the PMC:

We are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Kristen has been an active member of the community and has continually
demonstrated a strong dedication to improve the user experience of Apache
Rave. We look forward to her contributions as committer and PMC member.

Please join the PMC in congratulating Kristen.

-The Rave PMC

Re: New Rave committer and PMC Member

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Welcome Kirsten, great to have you join the team!

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.
Congrats Kristen!  Welcome to the team.

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.