Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by ramesh <ra...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com> on 2002/02/07 09:58:23 UTC

PRoblem in cvs versions

Hai,

		I downloading xindice from cvs for two times at diffent days. But in both
cases i didn't get xindice.jar as speicfied in install.windows.  any one who
downloaded please give the reason and alternative solution to run xindice.

advance Thanks for quick responders.

Thanks and Regards
Ramesh
rameshreddy@pinnacleinfo-sys.com

Re: PRoblem in cvs versions ??!!!!

Posted by Adam Shimali <as...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Damir, The CVS version compiles xindice.jar not dbxml.jar as below.
I tried the dbxml core zip from sourceforge before and could not despite
about 2 weeks of
effort and hacking could not get it to work on win98

RE: PRoblem in cvs versions ??!!!!

Posted by ramesh <ra...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com>.
yes, i got it. Thank your very much.

Thanks and Regards