Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Leon2 <su...@labwayit.com> on 2011/04/20 08:20:40 UTC

After order created, where can I find the configuration information of a configured product?

Through ecommerce portal, I order a configurable product, e.g. "Gold Pizza".
After I checkout, as a customer, where can I find the detail configuration
of this pizza?

Re: After order created, where can I find the configuration information of a configured product?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Unfortunately, AFAIK at the moment you can't. Once you have choisen you can't see your choice.
It's possible to do and  would be a nice contribution...

Jacques

From: "Leon2" <su...@labwayit.com>