Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/03/03 18:17:04 UTC

v2.1.7 bug-triage

Hi everybody,

I'd like to aim for a v2.1.7 release of early April. To achieve this,
I'd like for all contributors and committers to do some due diligence on
bug triaging. Like

   1. If you have bugs assigned to you, that you will not work on,
      please return them to the "unassigned" pool. This helps assess
      what will be worked on, and what will have to slip. It also lets
      other contributors pick up bugs they would like to work on.
   2. If there are unassigned bugs that you plan on working on for the
      final v3.0 release, please assign them to yourself (if you don't
      have Karma to assign bugs, ping someone on IRC).
   3. Mark all assigned bugs with the appropriate target version. v2.1.7
      is the next release, we might have to make a v2.1.8 release as
      well. Only documentation bugs should be assigned to v3.0 (i.e. all
      feature / code bugs must be fixed before the v3.0 release). Bugs
      which will not make it into v3.0 release should be assigned to a
      v3.1 target for now.

Thanks!

-- leif