Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/01/11 12:14:47 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tools/moo/src/share/org/apache/tools/moo RunTest.java

I really like RunTest!

I've added a few targets to test.xml: startup and shutdown.  I've also
modified runtest.bat and runtest.sh to use test.xml.  Best of all: no
sleeps!

I've made the default target depend on startup,client,shutdown.  If you
would prefer the default is to only run the client, it can be changed back.

I'd check the results in, but jakarta.apache.org is not responding to me at
the moment.  After that, I plan to update watchdog similarly.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  The problem where classpath names containing "./.." are handled
incorrectly has been fixed.  Sorry about that.

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tools/moo/src/share/org/apache/tools/mooRunTest.java

Posted by co...@costin.dnt.ro.
rubys@us.ibm.com wrote:

> I really like RunTest!
>
> I've added a few targets to test.xml: startup and shutdown.  I've also
> modified runtest.bat and runtest.sh to use test.xml.  Best of all: no
> sleeps!

Speking of "duplication of efforts" :-)
I done that too ( I think it was your ideea !), but haven't checked in because

of network problems....

Well, watchdog is next, anyone volunteeres?

Also, I would like to move the Get and Post tests ( where most action
is done ) to individual ant tasks, so we can debug individual tests.
( and get rid of get.properties, etc).

Costin