Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by O-One <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/27 23:25:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Httpd.conf file edit.

Hello all,

I am installing Gallery onto my webserver, and it says
that I needed to add the following to my httpd.conf
file. But when I did, Apache fails to start.

Apache is not obeying the 'php_value' lines in your
.htaccess file. Try entering the following into your
web server's httpd.conf file:

<Directory C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\fermaweb\public_html\Gallery>
	AllowOverride Options FileInfo
</Directory>

Is there something I should do before adding the above
to my conf file? I am running the binary version of
Apache 2.0.52

Thanks in advance

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Re: [users@httpd] Httpd.conf file edit.

Posted by The Disguised Jedi <di...@gmail.com>.
The next thing I would try is to be sure that that directory exists!
It really should just be the path to the install of Gallery

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:32:58 -0500, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

This message is Certified Virus Free

Re: [users@httpd] Httpd.conf file edit.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.