Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marc Dugger <ma...@socotech.com> on 2003/10/19 22:04:36 UTC

Validator error (Struts nightly build)

I'm receiving the following exception:

line 1:30: unexpected char: '0'
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.validwhen.ValidWhenLexer.nextToken(ValidWhenLexe
r.java:236)
        at antlr.TokenBuffer.fill(TokenBuffer.java:69)
        at antlr.TokenBuffer.LA(TokenBuffer.java:80)
        at antlr.LLkParser.LA(LLkParser.java:52)
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.validwhen.ValidWhenParser.value(ValidWhenParser.
java:384)
	  ...etc. etc.

I think the following in my validation.xml is causing it
(prepaymentPenaltyClause is an 'Integer' field in the DynaValidationForm):

<field property="prepaymentPenaltyTerm" depends="validwhen,integer">
    <arg0 key="Prepayment Penalty Term" resource="false"/>
    <var>
      <var-name>test</var-name>
      <var-value>((prepaymentPenaltyClause != 0) and (*this* !=
null))</var-value>
    </var>
</field>

Am I using 'validwhen' correctly here?  Thanks.