Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Andrew Chung <af...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 01:49:01 UTC

Wiki write access

Hi,

I will be working on the design document for Driver HA in the Wiki. Could I
get write access to it? I will be putting the document under the Design
Notes section. My account name is afchung90.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Wiki write access

Posted by Andrew Chung <af...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Brian! The document is now published on the Wiki.
I would also like to thank Gon for the review and Markus and Yingda for the
discussions and initial implementation.

Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify in the document!

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Wiki write access

Posted by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com>.