Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by bkesting <bk...@cityofwayne.org> on 2008/01/04 20:48:37 UTC

(no report template found)

I am trying to follow the SLES 10 Mail Scanning Gateway Build Guide as found
off of Novell's website.  I am following the instructions and have
everything installed.  When I try to run a spam-GTUBE-junk test against
SpamAssassin, at the bottom of the test I receive the following:

(no report template found)

The documentation says that there should be a score here and a list of what
rules were triggered.  Has anyone else used this guide and does anyone have
an idea about why I get the no report template message?

Thanks in advance.

Re: (no report template found)

Posted by "SpamScoreChecker.com" <se...@Datagenn.com>.

Matt Kettler-3 wrote:

> Loren Wilton wrote:
>> There is a standard template that gives the form of the report in the
>> mail message.  I don't recall which cf file this is normally in, but
>> it sounds like that file is not being included in the cf files in your
>> configuration.
>>
>> I would check include paths and possibly permissions and the like, as
>> well as and special configuration files or options that may be
>> included by the process you are following.
>
> It normally lives in 10_misc.cf...
>
> However, it is also possible there's a clear_report_template command,
> with no new template declared after it.

I too had this problem and found the solution..

Running "sa-compile" created a folder like
/var/lib/spamassassin/3xxxxxxx
which is being picked up by the spamassassin config and causing the
'template not found' error.

Solution:
spamassassin --lint -D
sa-compile
rm -rf /var/lib/spamassassin/3xxxxxx
/etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin restart

I hope this helps you guys, it took me a day to figure this one out.

Re: (no report template found)

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.

Re: (no report template found)