Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by robinbajaj <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 01:32:18 UTC

WTP server adapter for Geronimo 2.0.M5

Hi All,
I just downloaded Geronimo 2.0.M5 from
http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v20-m5-release.html

and also downloaded the Eclipse Callisto all in one package from IBM's
website
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/eclipse/downloads/
(its called Enterprise Bundle and includes core Eclipse 3.2.2, Eclipse Web
Tools Platform (WTP) 1.5.3, Eclipse Test and Performance Tools Platform
(TPTP) 4.2.2, Eclipse Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) 1.0.3, and all
prerequisites)

When I try to create a new server, I only see Geronimo 1.0 and 1.1 listed,
I am surprised to see that there's no support for Geronimo 2.0 in latest
greatest Enterprise Bundle.

Should I try some other Eclipse distro.. or is just not available anywhere
???

thanks for your help in advance,
robin

Re: WTP server adapter for Geronimo 2.0.M5

Posted by robinbajaj <ro...@gmail.com>.
Oh by the way, I just noticed that MyEclipseIde (myeclipseide.com)
supports Geronimo 2.0M5 already. Pretty Cool ! Its just 30$.
Every penny worth it..
Anyone interested should give it a try.. they have the largest list of
supported application servers..
Just my 2cents.
robin

Posted by robinbajaj <ro...@gmail.com>.