Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/17 15:25:49 UTC

Stratos with external CEP 3.0.0

Hi Devs,

I have tested latest stratos pack with external CEP 3.0.0.
I was able to successfully deploy single cartridge app with external CEP in
mock IaaS.

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi

Re: Stratos with external CEP 3.0.0

Posted by Manula Thantriwatte <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anuruddha,

As I remember that, earlier we have test Stratos with external CEP 3.1.0.
Could you please verify that. Integration of CEP 3.1.0 need some of the
execution plan changes. If we are going with CEP 3.1.0 you can start test
with it.

Thanks !

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Chamila,
>
> I have checked group scaling sample with mock IaaS and external CEP and it
> worked as expected.
> However I will test the setup in opestack as well.
>
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Anuruddha,
>>
>> Would it also require to check scaling logic with the external CEP?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Chamila de Alwis
>> Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> I have tested latest stratos pack with external CEP 3.0.0.
>>> I was able to successfully deploy single cartridge app with external CEP
>>> in mock IaaS.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi