Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/05/31 01:20:38 UTC

Does the Forum feature work?

I can't seem to get forums to work. The following link:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/showforum

produces the following error message:

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/ForumScreens.xml#Showforum]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error
calling service with name performFindList: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The
following required parameter is missing: [performFindList.listSize] (Error calling service with name

Re: Does the Forum feature work?

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
Yes, I am working on it. It should be working tomorrow (Thursday).

-Al

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.