Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by John Ky <ha...@syd.speednet.com.au> on 2000/03/05 14:33:20 UTC

clean-page.xml not working

Regarding the sample files that came with
cocoon 1.7:

page.xml works, but clean-page.xml won't
display any of the request data or parameters.

Did I not configure my cocoon properly?

Thanks

John

Re: clean-page.xml not working

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> John Ky wrote:
> >
> > Regarding the sample files that came with
> > cocoon 1.7:
> >
> > page.xml works, but clean-page.xml won't
> > display any of the request data or parameters.
>
> The same thing here. I posted a message previously "XSP processor gave
> up on me", where I said that suddenly XSP stopped working, where I
> defined "stopped working" with the clean-page.xml sample, that didn't
> work anymore (and my own XML pages, which are based on clean-page.xml).
> Now that I tried the other XSP samples I found that they do indeed work.
>
> So, I guess in my case renaming the XML files (some hours after
> upgrading to cocoon 1.7) caused some kind of re-compilation or
> re-initialization, which then introduced the bug(?) that prevents
> clean-page.xml and my pages from working. Strangely, however,
> downgrading to cocoon1.6.1 didn't help.

it's already fixed in CVS. Will show off with 1.7.1

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: clean-page.xml not working

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
John Ky wrote:

> Regarding the sample files that came with
> cocoon 1.7:
>
> page.xml works, but clean-page.xml won't
> display any of the request data or parameters.

The same thing here. I posted a message previously "XSP processor gave
up on me", where I said that suddenly XSP stopped working, where I
defined "stopped working" with the clean-page.xml sample, that didn't
work anymore (and my own XML pages, which are based on clean-page.xml).
Now that I tried the other XSP samples I found that they do indeed work.

So, I guess in my case renaming the XML files (some hours after
upgrading to cocoon 1.7) caused some kind of re-compilation or
re-initialization, which then introduced the bug(?) that prevents
clean-page.xml and my pages from working. Strangely, however,
downgrading to cocoon1.6.1 didn't help.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring