Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Carson, Keona (NE) (CNV)" <Ke...@gdit.com> on 2019/03/08 14:46:23 UTC

Error creating a new repository

Receiving an error creating a new repository, getting a 'device attached to the system is not functioning properly'. Are there non-issues with McAfee VSE 8.8 or VSES?

Keona S. Carson

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact me immediately and be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. NOTE: Regardless of content, this email shall not operate to bind CSRA to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of email for such purpose.

Re: Error creating a new repository

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

On Mar 8, 2019, at 08:46, Carson, Keona (NE) (CNV) wrote:

> Receiving an error creating a new repository, getting a ‘device attached to the system is not functioning properly’. Are there non-issues with McAfee VSE 8.8 or VSES?

I'm not sure if there are known issues with those specific virus scanners. But you could certainly disable them temporarily and see if you are then able to create a repository.