Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by KENT ORTELL JOHNSON <ke...@utah.edu> on 2013/08/10 01:10:06 UTC

No System VM's or Secondary Storage VM's

If I look in my Infrastructure and see no System VM's (it says "No data to show") and there is no secondary storage VM does that mean CloudStack did not finish initial configuration?

Kent Johnson
University of Utah
David Eccles School of Business
Graduate Student in Information Systems

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Did you mount the secondary storage to the master and import the system vm
template?

Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.me/kirkjantzer