Posted to user@flink.apache.org by HungChang <un...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 21:12:33 UTC

Re: IDE indicates the data type error of my Filter operator in Scala

Got it. Problem solved by changing the "map"
val pldIndex = GraphUtils.readVertices(PLDIndexFile).map { vertex =>
AnnotatedVertex(vertex.annotation, vertex.id) }

Re: IDE indicates the data type error of my Filter operator in Scala

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Great :-) Then you can forget my mail I just sent you.