Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Ca...@sherwin.com on 2007/09/10 02:04:14 UTC

Carl D. Cyrus/CLE/Sherwin-Williams is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  09/07/2007 and will not return until
09/10/2007.

If you need assistance with MQ, please contact Tim Beitl, Tom Advent, or
page the MQ primary support person form the paging gateway. If you need
assistance with PIM, contact Sai Prasad.

RE: Carl D. Cyrus/CLE/Sherwin-Williams is out of the office.

Posted by k b <k_...@hotmail.com>.

opps, sorry didn't mean to spam.
Now it makes sense, where the mail came from

> From: k_bisla@hotmail.com
> To: c-users@xerces.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Carl D. Cyrus/CLE/Sherwin-Williams is out of the office.
> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:26:51 -0700
>

> Hi,
> Its strange that i got your out of office reminder. I don't know you from what it looks like someone used my reply-to and sent you an email.
> can you confirm if you did receive an email from my address.
> thanks for your time.
>
> Bisla
>
> > Subject: Carl D. Cyrus/CLE/Sherwin-Williams is out of the office.
> > From: Carl.D.Cyrus@sherwin.com
> > To: c-users@xerces.apache.org
> > Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 20:04:14 -0400
> >

> > I will be out of the office starting  09/07/2007 and will not return until
> > 09/10/2007.
> >
> > If you need assistance with MQ, please contact Tim Beitl, Tom Advent, or
> > page the MQ primary support person form the paging gateway. If you need
> > assistance with PIM, contact Sai Prasad.

> Capture your memories in an online journal!
> http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.

RE: Carl D. Cyrus/CLE/Sherwin-Williams is out of the office.

Posted by k b <k_...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,