Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by krishna rb <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 18:20:32 UTC

Working on removing magic numbers

Hello,
This is R B Krishna from National Institute of Technology, India.
Can I take up this issue:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-916 ?
Could someone please elaborate on what exactly needs to be done.
Thank you.

Re: Working on removing magic numbers

Posted by krishna rb <kr...@gmail.com>.
Could you suggest me something that I could take up.
I am currently going through the codebase.

Thanks,
R B Krishna

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Hi!