Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 11:13:00 UTC

Strange behavior with palette (1.3.4) and IE7

We have a very strange behavior in palette and IE7.
We use Wicket 1.3.4 .

The situation is:
when pressing the UP button, the selected element goes up in each click.
That's OK.
The problem occurs when this element is in the second row.
When pressing UP, it won't go to the first (upper) row. Only when we move
the mouse to the area of the selected elements it goes up.

In FF it doesn't happen.
in IE6 it doesn't happen as well.

I looked in the mailing list and couldn't see something about it.

Was it fixed in 1.3.5 ?

Thanks

Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Re: Strange behavior with palette (1.3.4) and IE7

Posted by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys.

I created a jira issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2236)
I also added a patch to it.

I just hope I did everything correctly as this is a first time for me.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com>.
I would love doing so.