Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2001/05/19 16:21:53 UTC

mod_perl on the YAPC europe and ApacheCon Dublin

Hi,

are there already people going to these conferences and holding talks about
mod_perl ? In case there aren't (or there aren't eoungh) I can hold a talk
about mod_perl (geting started or mod_perl 2.0 or whatever is missing)

Gerald

Re: mod_perl on the YAPC europe and ApacheCon Dublin

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Sat, 19 May 2001, Gerald Richter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> are there already people going to these conferences and holding talks about
> mod_perl ? In case there aren't (or there aren't eoungh) I can hold a talk
> about mod_perl (geting started or mod_perl 2.0 or whatever is missing)

I'm not coming :( Too many conferences, too little time

Feel free to reuse my slides if it helps (1.3x only).

But I think 2.0 will be a much better idea to talk about. It's drooling!

Have fun :)

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/