Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Louis Voo <jl...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/14 13:42:22 UTC

struts2-ssl-plugin problem

Hi,

I download this plug-in and put into my /lib, and in my struts.xml has this

<package name="default" extends="struts-default" namespace="/">
        <default-interceptor-ref name="secureStack" />
    </package>

when I start the tomcat, it throw error :

Caused by: Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name secureStack

What else I need to configure to use this plug-in?

Thanks
Louis

Re: struts2-ssl-plugin problem

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Louis Voo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I download this plug-in and put into my /lib, and in my struts.xml has this
>
> <package name="default" extends="struts-default" namespace="/">
>         <default-interceptor-ref name="secureStack" />
>     </package>
>
> when I start the tomcat, it throw error :
>
> Caused by: Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name secureStack
>
> What else I need to configure to use this plug-in?
>
> Thanks
> Louis

extends from package ssl-default

Thanks,