Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/15 09:48:56 UTC

When inserting a tile into my jsp I am receiving an error after migrating to
struts.1.2.4

org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag  TRAS0014I: The following exception
was logged
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.exception.UncaughtServletException: Server
caught unhandled exception from servlet [SimpleFileServlet]: Response
already committed.

I understand that this is due to the fact the JSP invoking the template has
no references to the 'shop_navigation' so I dutifully looked up the tiles
taglib reference and found the ignore attribute. However even when using
this it does not seem to work. Any ideas? Here is my usage fyi

<tiles:get name="shop_navigation" ignore="true" />