Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2010/04/29 16:15:12 UTC

Re: Donating reference implementation RFC 98 Transaction

Hi Roman,

I was wondering whether you got to doing this. I can't see your name
listed on the CLAs page http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html.
If you submit your CLA we can get your ID created, as you were voted
in as a committer some time ago.

Cheers,
Jeremy