Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/01 11:29:44 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) 0.8.0-incubating RC4

+1 binding.

Checked license file, ASC and SHA512, LGTM.

Best regards,
Sasisai

Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> 于2021年2月26日周五 上午9:40写道:

Posted by Yuanbo Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for your votes, we get 4  +1votes(3 binding 1 non-binding).
We are gonna send a vote result email.

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Got it, thanks!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Hi all:

Now we need the last one vote

Begging for your attention and help, thank you all in advance

Thanks!

Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> 于2021年3月3日周三 下午10:26写道:

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jason Dai !!