Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Vinay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/07 08:20:09 UTC

Unable to setup Axis2/c

Hi team,

I’m trying to setup and install Apache axis2/c in my ubuntu machine. But I’m
unable to setup and install. I tried ‘make distclean’ command and then
./configure.

Below is the error message attached.

![](cid:image002.png@01D7A3EF.45D6DF60)

NOTE: Before I was not using ‘make distclean’ command and at last command
‘make install’ I was observing some .la files were not installed and stopping
from setting up axis2c.

Please assist with setup and installation of axis2c.

Best regards,

Vinay.

Sent from [Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows

Re: Unable to setup Axis2/c

Posted by Bill Blough <de...@blough.us.INVALID>.
I don't see any errors in that log, so either stderr didn't get
redirected into the log file, or the build completed successfully.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 07:47:05PM +0530, Vinay Bharadwaj wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>

> Yeah understood. I’m more concerned on source build itself.
>

> After exporting AXIS2C_HOME path, I ran below commands.
>
>    - LDFLAGS=-L$AXIS2C_HOME/lib ./configure --prefix=${AXIS2C_HOME}
>    --with-axis2_util=${AXIS2C_HOME}/include
>    -with-axiom=${AXIS2C_HOME}/axiom/include
>    - Make
>    - Sudo make install
>

> After running make install command, I’m seeing some errors stating some
> libraries are unable to find. Please find the attached error log.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Vinay.
>

> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows

GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84

RE: Unable to setup Axis2/c

Re: Unable to setup Axis2/c

Posted by Bill Blough <de...@blough.us.INVALID>.

Re: Unable to setup Axis2/c

Posted by Vinay Bharadwaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,

Re: Unable to setup Axis2/c

RE: Unable to setup Axis2/c

Posted by Vinay <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your prompt response.!!

Well I installed apache2-dev to my machine and issue still persists. I
explored running older versions too(R1.2.0) and I see same issue. I’m
following the same steps which are mentioned in axis2/c webpage.

![](cid:image002.png@01D7A59C.A709AF70)

Not sure where exactly need to hit so that installation will be successful.
Looking forward to hear back from you and thanks in advance for your
assistance.

Posted by Bill Blough <de...@blough.us.INVALID>.

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84

RE: Unable to setup Axis2/c

Posted by Vinay <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert/team,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Well Today I tried to run binary source at my ubuntu machine. I did set
AXIS2C_HOME path and exported. After that if I try to start http server, its
showing an error as no such file.

![](cid:image001.png@01D7A4E4.D0BD13B0)

I tried running server as root user too, still same error was observed. Could
you please assist me on this.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Re: Unable to setup Axis2/c