Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Miguel Alves <mi...@wedoconsulting.com> on 2005/05/13 11:13:22 UTC

WSIF for AXis 1.2 Final ?

Hi,

Finaly AXIS 1.2 Final!!!

Severall times I saw on this mailing list that a new version os WSIF
would be launched after Axis 1.2 Final. Anyone know when will be
avaiable ?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel

Re: WSIF for AXis 1.2 Final ?

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Miguel Alves wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Finaly AXIS 1.2 Final!!!
>
> Severall times I saw on this mailing list that a new version os WSIF
> would be launched after Axis 1.2 Final. Anyone know when will be
> avaiable ?

Miguel.

i will put it in CVS soon (it is on my immediate TODO list).

i hope you can take look on it - we do need help with testing.

thanks,

alek