Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Latombe <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 20:04:27 UTC

Re: Maven SCM plugin and CCRC

Hello,

as far as I know, there is no scm implementation of CCRC for Maven.
Clearcase Base/UCM are partially supported, it is far from perfect to be
able to do the checkout/release roundtrip. I am guessing you read the
documentation for the Clearcase (heavy client) implementation

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Vincent

Re: Maven SCM plugin and CCRC

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Some time ago I investigated this and found some mail from an IBM guy
looking into this. Apparently they had some support customer asking.
However, not too surprisingly he didn't report back...

/Anders