Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bummer <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 11:45:25 UTC

JSR181, POJO, WSDL question again...

I have seen lots of questions and answers regarding the jsr181... but I still
can't get it work.
My error is same as others. I couldn't get the WSDL for my pojo
service(jsr181)

* I want to go for class-first development since I have lot's of pojos and I
don't want to
create the wsdl for each of the classes.

Following is my xbean xml for http bc..

<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:hello="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/jsr181test">

  <http:endpoint service="hello:HelloService"
                 endpoint="soap"
                 role="consumer"
                 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/HelloService/"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
		 soap="true"
                 />

</beans>

and for the jsr181 xbean.xml is

<beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">

   <jsr181:endpoint
pojoClass="org.apache.servicemix.samples.jsr181test.HelloWorldSvc"
		    endpoint="helloworld" />

</beans>

I get following error when I tried
"http://lifegrapher:8192/HelloService/?wsdl"

HTTP ERROR: 404
Unable to find requested resource
RequestURI=/HelloService/main.wsdl

My question is how these two xbean.xml setting can be related so that the "
http://lifegrapher:8192/HelloService/?wsdl" will generate proper wsdl ? I
don't see any relation as far as the xbean setting is concerned.

Also, I have loaded the jsr181 before the http bc ...
I guess my wsdl generation was failed but could't figure it out what went
wrong...
I was able to find wsdl using jconsole at the endpoint node but it was under
the "internal" node.

I wish I could find clear example regarding pojo sample for the class-first
development.

Thanks.

Re: JSR181, POJO, WSDL question again...

Posted by Bummer <sa...@gmail.com>.
It worked using following xbean setting.
====================

   <jsr181:endpoint service="jsr181test:mypojo"
		    pojoClass="org.apache.servicemix.samples.jsr181test.HelloWorldSvc" />

====================
  <http:endpoint service="jsr181test:HelloService"
                 endpoint="HelloService"
		 targetService="jsr181test:mypojo"

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Posted by Bummer <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The WSDL is generated when the SU is deployed, so the interesting bit of the
log would
be at that time.  Have you checked from the JMX console if the endpoint's
WSDL has
been correctly generated ?

On 4/27/07, Bummer <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >>

> >> I get following error when I tried
> >> "http://lifegrapher:8192/HelloService/?wsdl"
> >>
> >> HTTP ERROR: 404
> >> Unable to find requested resource
> >> RequestURI=/HelloService/main.wsdl
> >>

> >> My question is how these two xbean.xml setting can be related so that
> the
> >> "
> >> http://lifegrapher:8192/HelloService/?wsdl" will generate proper wsdl ?
> >> don't see any relation as far as the xbean setting is concerned.
> >>
> >> Also, I have loaded the jsr181 before the http bc ...
> >> I guess my wsdl generation was failed but could't figure it out what
> went
> >> wrong...
> >> I was able to find wsdl using jconsole at the endpoint node but it was
> >> under
> >> the "internal" node.
> >>
> >> I wish I could find clear example regarding pojo sample for the

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: JSR181, POJO, WSDL question again...

Posted by Bummer <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The wsdl should be generated by the JSR181 component and it should be used
by
the http BC to expose it.  First thing to check is to make sure that the
WSDL is generated
for the jsr181 endpoint.  You can use a JMX console, browse for the endpoint
and load its
WSDL.  You should also raise the log level to DEBUG for ServiceMix and see
what happens
at deployment time (the WSDL should be generated at that time).

On 4/26/07, Bummer <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have seen lots of questions and answers regarding the jsr181... but I
> still
> can't get it work.
> My error is same as others. I couldn't get the WSDL for my pojo
> service(jsr181)
>
> * I want to go for class-first development since I have lot's of pojos and
> don't want to
> create the wsdl for each of the classes.
>
> Following is my xbean xml for http bc..
>
> <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>        xmlns:hello="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/jsr181test">
>
>   <http:endpoint service="hello:HelloService"
>                  endpoint="soap"
>                  role="consumer"
>                  locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/HelloService/"
>                  defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                  soap="true"
>                  />
>
> </beans>
>
> and for the jsr181 xbean.xml is
>
> <beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">
>
>    <jsr181:endpoint
> pojoClass="org.apache.servicemix.samples.jsr181test.HelloWorldSvc"
>                     endpoint="helloworld" />
>

> </beans>
>

> I get following error when I tried
> "http://lifegrapher:8192/HelloService/?wsdl"
>
> HTTP ERROR: 404
> Unable to find requested resource
> RequestURI=/HelloService/main.wsdl
>

> My question is how these two xbean.xml setting can be related so that the
> "
> http://lifegrapher:8192/HelloService/?wsdl" will generate proper wsdl ? I
> don't see any relation as far as the xbean setting is concerned.
>
> Also, I have loaded the jsr181 before the http bc ...
> I guess my wsdl generation was failed but could't figure it out what went
> wrong...
> I was able to find wsdl using jconsole at the endpoint node but it was
> under
> the "internal" node.
>
> I wish I could find clear example regarding pojo sample for the
> class-first
> development.
>
> Thanks.

Cheers,