Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bhusted <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/18 14:36:42 UTC

JBoss Integration

I am trying to deploy an embedded AMQ broker in JBoss 4.0.4.  Therefore, I
edited the ra.xml and configured the broker-config.xml to point to
'file:c:/temp/broker-config.xml'.

Any ideas why I keep getting the following error when I attempt to deploy
the 'activemq-ra-4.0.1.rar':

ObjectName: jboss.jca:name='activemq-ra-4.0.1.rar',service=RARDeployment
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to
startup an embedded broker: file:c:/temp/broker-config.xml, due to:
java.io.IOException: Could load file factory:java.io.IOException: Could not
find factory class for resource:
META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/broker/file

Re: JBoss Integration

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
try configuring the url to be:

xbean:file:c:/temp/broker-config.xml

On 7/18/06, ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za> wrote:

> I have exactly the same problem, but I'm using JBoss 4.0.3 and ActiveMQ
> 4.0-M4

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: JBoss Integration