Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by fischman_98 <mf...@powerconsultantsinc.com> on 2010/04/20 00:21:46 UTC

Is Tomahawk 1.1.9 Compatible with MyFaces-2.0.0-beta-3

Is Tomahawk 1.1.9 Compatible with MyFaces-2.0.0-beta-3?

OR is there a Tomahawk nightly build that is compatible with
MyFaces-2.0.0-beta-3?

I'm getting a series of errors, starting with this one:
SEVERE: Exception wile retrieving addResource
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/el/Logger

Thanks.

Re: Is Tomahawk 1.1.9 Compatible with MyFaces-2.0.0-beta-3

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Nope. The standard version of Tomahawk is not (completely) compatible with
MyFaces 2.0, but we began to port it to 2.0. You can find the source at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core20, however I
did not find a nightly build, so you will have the build it yourself!

But keep in mind that it has just been started, so there may be some
problems!

Regards,
Jakob

2010/4/20 fischman_98 <mf...@powerconsultantsinc.com>

> Is Tomahawk 1.1.9 Compatible with MyFaces-2.0.0-beta-3?
>
> OR is there a Tomahawk nightly build that is compatible with
> MyFaces-2.0.0-beta-3?
>
> I'm getting a series of errors, starting with this one:
> SEVERE: Exception wile retrieving addResource
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/el/Logger
>
> Thanks.

Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at