Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kjetil Kjernsmo <Kj...@computas.com> on 2008/08/01 10:27:24 UTC

Re: Rewriting EncodeURLTransformer to encode the locale parameter

On Thursday 31 July 2008 20:11:10 Robin Wyles wrote:
> Maybe you could use the LinkRewriterTransformer [1] to achieve this
> along with your own custom InputModule to add the locale parameter.

Oh, OK. Actually, I looked at that but realised that I didn't quite understand
what it did, I thought it more did something like mod_rewrite, i.e. rewrite
incoming URLs.

> That said, the LinkRewriterTransformer looks up the InputModule based
> on the url scheme, so you would have to use a custom scheme (e.g.
> locale:) for all the 'schemeless' (e.g. "/path/to/some/page.html")
> links you wanted rewritten.

Hmmmm, OK. I'll look into it, but I think I found an XSLT way that sort of
works too.

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Direct: +47 6783 1136 | Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  Vollsveien 9, PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 |
Fax:+47 6783 1001