Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/17 13:24:43 UTC

Forums Permission

Hi,
      I have  a question ........i was able to get all my things right with
the new forum implementatiion.
I am able to create new forum entries as a admin user but when i create a
new user i am unable to create or respond to a forum article please let me
know what are all the permission a user need to have to create a forum entry
or post a response.
regards,

G.Venkata Phanindra,
Mob:: 9849852989.

Re: Forums Permission

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hans.
But in an ecommerce website we cannot give all the users a Admin permisioin
can  u please let me know what is that i have to work on to get special
forum permission type...
regards
G Venkata Phanindra.

--