Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Munirathnam B Kumar <mu...@aexp.com> on 2004/06/22 02:34:10 UTC

Multiple session with single user

Hi
I need to create a load of 30 users per sec continiously for a web
application. I have only one user id.
The test needs to login once and then load 30 sessions.
The "number of threads" parameter helps in loading 30 sessions but also
fires 30 logins request. (so security revokes my user id )

Can anybody help me in resolving the problem.

Thanks
Kumar

American Express made the following
 annotations on 06/21/2004 05:34:15 PM

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."

Re: Multiple session with single user

Posted by nlunebur <nl...@lisasoft.com>.
try using a throughput controller.
this allows you to set how many u wanna send in a unit of time.
hope this helps.