Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/27 19:07:56 UTC

[dbutils] Adding the dbutils-1.1 source to the repository

I've put together a -source.jar for dbutils 1.1 by hand. Any
complaints if I add that to the Maven repository?

It's attached to the issue it was requested in:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-35

I imagine the next DbUtils release will use Maven2, so I'm not
bothering to work on the maven.xml or build.xml to make this happen in
Maven1 and Ant.

Hen

Re: [dbutils] Adding the dbutils-1.1 source to the repository

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I think the source jars are very useful and since everything looks ok, go ahead..

Mvgr,
Martin